Chatsworth Arts Festival
Ben Long, Jarvis Cocker, Aardman...and many more
A dynamic weekend of culture, thought and performance from artists, makers and designers.
The Chatsworth Arts Festival celebrates its fifth gathering in 2019 with a new look and over forty talks, performances, workshops and tours taking place across the estate.The 2019 programme includes:
Fri 20 Sep
Sat 21 Sep
Sun 22 Sep
Festival day passes:
- Jarvis Cocker - Musician, artist and broadcaster
- Mark Wallinger - Turner Prize-winning artist
- Sarah Raven - Celebrity gardener, broadcaster and writer
- Block9 - Designers of temporary alternative realities
- Chi-chi Nwanoku - Founder and artistic director of Chineke!, the first professional and junior BME orchestras in Europe
Curate your festival experience - passes include admission to talks, selected workshops, tours, performances and discounted tickets for special events.Passes also include admission to the house and garden and 10% off on catering and retail throughout the weekend, Friday to Sunday.
Friday 20 September
Adult £30 Child 4-16 inclusive £12
Saturday 21 &/or Sunday 22 September
Adult £40 / Child 4-16 inclusive £15
The Chatsworth Arts Festival ticketing process is managed by See tickets. For any ticketing enquiries, please contact See tickets.
More info / book »
Suitable for ages:
Devonshire Educational Trust
Family Friendly Facilities: Families of all ages are welcome. Dogs on leads on the estate and garden.
The house and garden are fully accessible