A 6 - week online course for people who want to make more space for creativity in their lives.
Frustrated by the lack of space for creativity in your life?
Learn lasting strategies to help you bring creativity firmly back into your life and never sideline your creative ideas or desires again.
When you work full time, you’re a parent or you’re living a full and busy life, making space to explore your creative ideas and desires can feel like an impossibility. Other people’s needs always seem come first, work and family life take over and by the time you’ve done everything that needs to be done in the day there’s no time left, let alone energy for creativity. Or perhaps you've got the time but something always seems to get in the way...
N O W P I C T U R E T H I S :
- You're excited to start each day knowing you’ve got time ahead of you earmarked just for you and your creativity.
- You realise you can weave creativity into the everyday and you don’t need to wait a day longer.
- Instead of suppressing that desire to have more time for creativity in your life, you listen to it and take action.
- You step over the barriers into your Creative Space...
- Your creativity starts to flow again - you have more energy, a renewed enthusiasm for life and the ideas and inspiration flood in.
- That project that's been sidelined or you've been meaning to start is finally underway!
- You're reminded everyday of the value that creativity gives you and the people around you start to benefit too because you're happier, lighter and much more fun to be around.
"Creativity doesn't wait for that perfect moment.It fashions its own perfect moments out of ordinary ones." - Bruce Garrabrandt
T H I S I S F O R Y O U I F :
Whatever your creative needs, we’ll find the space you need to meet them.
- You have so many ideas for creative projects, you may have even started some of them but you can’t find the time or space to develop them.
- You used to be creative, maybe you went to art college or you work in a creative industry but something always seems to get in the way of the time you set aside for your own creativity.
- You need some time for creativity, time to work on a creative project, time to express yourself creatively.
- You miss that state of flow and the excitement you get when you’re working on something you love or doing something you love for no reason other than to create.
- You wish you’d have chosen a more creative path because that is what you love more than anything in the world but you don't want to make a career change - you just know that you need more creativity in your life and you just don’t know where to begin.
- You know that you need some accountability and to be part of a group of like-minded people in order to finally make space for more creativity in your life.
Be facilitated by an experienced creativity coach has created and run over 10 successful online courses and helped over 1000 people bring creativity firmly back into their lives again.
W H A T P E O P L E S A Y :
"Before starting Ready to Sell I hadn't looked very closely at the more complex reasons why I wasn't able to focus on committing to time for my creative projects. It wasn't that I didn't have the time, it was that when I did, I was more likely to do life admin or cleaning! It was also that being a single mother meant that those pockets were rare so I had to train myself to focus my mind quickly. Something I had never achieved! I can’t recommend her guidance enough to anyone who needs some buzz, group therapy and a little wholesome kick towards making those creative urges part of every day life"Emily Keyte, Architect, Mother
“I am SO glad I embarked on the Ready to Sell course with Marigold. I knew that without her input, I wouldn’t have had the push to start, the support or the accountability to get my project off the ground and to resist the temptation to give up! I recommend doing literally ANY course with her. You’ll be surprised at what happens that’s for sure”Anna Butterfield, Voice Over Artist
F E A T U R E S & B E N E F I T S :
STARTS: 22ND JUNE 2020
- Be part of a thriving online community
- 3 printable workbooks with reusable creative processes
- Life time access to 3 x 90 minute group creativity coaching sessions
- Weekly intention setting and check ins
- Discounted 1:1 creativity coaching sessions
FULL PRICE: £225 (payment plans available)
RECOMMEND A FRIEND OFFER: £195 save £60 when you and a friend sign up together (email: firstname.lastname@example.org for details).
L I M I T E D S P A C E S A V A I L A B L E A N D F I L L I N G F A S T
And don't worry, we’re not talking about finding big chunks of time to be creative here folks (unless you have it and want to use it more productively that is). We’re certainly not talking about making major life changes in order to make that space either.
This is for anyone who wants and needs to spend more of their time being creative but just needs a bit of guidance and accountability to make it a reality.
And yes, life may be busy but you are worthy of more creativity – please, don’t wait until the kids have moved out or you’re retired to make more space for it.
Imagine the feeling you’ll get when you finish that project or when you step into that creative space and allow yourself time to play, explore, experiment just for the sheer enjoyment, with no idea about what will emerge, no pressure to make or create anything in particular, just knowing that you’ve got that time just for you and your creativity protected – life suddenly feels better doesn’t it?
"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul." Dieter F. Uchtdorf
More info / book »
Suitable for ages:
Marigold the Maker