Green Sundays: Celebrating Sustainable Sudbury
with The Big Draw Festival 2021
Part of Suffolk Day Weekender 2021
Market Hill, Sudbury
Green Sundays:Celebrating Sustainable Sudbury
Creativity & sustainability
Celebrating Sustainable Sudbury
Try your hand at one of our free activities!
- Design a plantable gift tag - a gift that will keep on giving all summer
- Make a wildflower bomb (messy but fun, and the bees will love you...)
- Craft your own 100% natural bath teabags with local business 'Soaps n Scrubs'
- Make a green pledge placard - if you could make one small change to live a bit greener, what would it be?
- or make some handy newspaper seedling pots!
Please join us for our inaugural 'Green Sundays' event on Market Hill in Sudbury! We'll be showcasing local businesses, charities and community groups who have sustainabilty at the core of what they do, encouraging us all to make small changes for the better. It's all about local action: global impact.
- Plants galore by local business 'Grown in Suffolk' (aka John's at Constitution Hill)
- All natural, eco-friendly, handmade gifts and goodies by Soaps n Scrubs
- Upcycled and hand-crafted furniture, signs, gifts and more by Crafted by Greenwood
- Refillables, zero-waste and all natural products by local business Health Foods & Therapies For You and Nature's Temple Beauty
- Locally grown micro-greens and edible flowers by Applewood Acres
- Sudbury Visitor Information team promoting the wonders of walking and cycling in Sudbury with free maps, guides and local books to buy!
- and much more....
Green Sundays, organised by Sudbury Town Council, is proud to be part of the Global Big Draw Festival 2021 embracing the theme 'Make the Change' and we're also celebrating local as part of the Suffolk Day weekender!
More info / book »
This is a free event
Suitable for ages:
Sudbury Town Council
Family Friendly Facilities: Open air piazza space with Sudbury's traditional Market every Thursday and Saturday. The space is fully accessible with free short stay parking nearby and with toilet facilities.
Market Hill is fully accessible for pushchair and wheelchair users.
Nearby parking: sudburytowncouncil.co.uk/parking