Guildford Borough's Big Draw @ Guildford Cathedral
Explore a relaxing method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns with artist Marina Jurjevic.
Drawing helps to focus our minds on the 'here and now', and can help with the healing process, increasing our sense of wellbeing.Make a hand-drawn scroll to give as a gift, and a matching badge as a keepsake of your creativity.
More info / book »
Wed 30 Oct
10am to 12.30pm
This is a free event
Suitable for ages:
Guildford Borough Council
Family Friendly Facilities: Guildford Cathedral has so much to offer the visitor. As well as an inspiring and peaceful building the Cathedral offers a whole range of attractions from guided tours to enjoying a cup of tea and a cake with friends.The Cathedral extends a warm welcome to visitors of all ages all year round, from the start of morning services to the end of Evensong each day.
We are committed to making the Cathedral accessible to all and offer the following facilities and services:
- Wheelchair access to Cathedral ground floor via a ramp at the West entrance. Please note: this ramp is currently too steep and assistance may be required. A correct DDA compliant ramp is planned
- Wheelchairs are available within the Cathedral
- Induction loop (not available in the West Gallery)
- Large print hymn books, orders of service and news sheets
- Disabled toilets
- Wheelchair access to the Refectory Restaurant, Shop and toilets, clearly marked, from the passage to the University beside the Cathedral Offices