The Big Draw 2019
artsdepot’s bumper day of drawing and creativity returns, jam-packed with activities for all ages whether you are 4 or 94.
artsdepot’s bumper day of drawing and creativity returns, jam-packed with activities for all ages whether you are 4 or 94.Taking over artsdepot for one day only, there will be lots of enjoyable drawing related activities for all ages.A few highlights...
Mon 21 Oct, 11am - 4pm
- Unleash your inner Picasso with Easel Peasel, an interactive experience made by Say It Again, Sorry?
- Meet the illustrator Omri Stephenson (Heath and Robin)
- Create a Viking in our fun workshop with Chris Harrisson
- Get a close up with Wild Life Drawing
- Doodle away on our Giant Doodle Pad
Tickets at £4
Book your tickets at the Box Office on 020 8369 5454 or online at https://www.artsdepot.co.uk/family-autumn-half-term/big-draw-1.
Suitable for ages:
Family Friendly Facilities: • Child-friendly café menu/options
• Highchairs provided for café
• Ramp/lifts for buggies
• Unisex Baby Changing facilities
• Soft play area for children
• Ability to heat baby milk during café operating hours.
artsdepot does not have its own car park; however there are several pay and display car parks nearby.
artsdepot is completely accessible to wheelchair users with step free access throughout. Lifts provide access to all floors.
The Box Office, Café, and Bar all have lowered counter-top sections for wheelchair users to place their orders.
Disabled toilets can be found on levels 2 & 3.
Guide dogs and assistance dogs are welcome.